This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for E-Reuse Services, Inc. (ERS). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by:
- The E-Reuse Conference registration website (hosted by RegOnline)
- The E-Reuse Network Member portal website (hosted Wild Apricot)
- E-Reuse Conference and industry-related surveys (hosted by SurveyMonkey)
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website(s), how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
E-Reuse Services is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to communicate information to you relevant to the purpose(s) for which you originally provided us with your information. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to deliver information, or fulfill the basic functions of services, requested by you.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time using the link at the bottom of our emails to you. You can do the following at any time by contacting us through any contact form on any of our websites, or by calling x2
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Last Updated, 5/25/2018